Who we are
We´re here to connect you to what matter most, and by doing so, empowering societies. As a Telenor employee, you will be part of a large, international organization that goes beyond customers – we want to play an important role in the societies we serve. Being connected can change your life, and we´re serious about helping our services make the widest possible impact. We are now looking for curios and engaged persons to join or Network Service Infrastructure OSS & NMS Team. Telenor is rapidly heading towards the digital future and we are looking for people with a natural proactive drive who wish to make a difference.
What you´ll do
At Telenor we use a customized Remedy, which is a BMC platform system. Remedys main purpose is to support the organization regarding ticket handling and it´s our main ticketing system within Telenor. You will therefor play an important role while being responsible for Remedy and all day-to-day operation, maintenance and administration. Your focus will be developing and supporting different stakeholders with their requirements.
As ours System Developers you will be a part of a great team with depth knowledge within Network Services. You will work closely primary with our Product Owner and our Architect for Remedy.
Your typical daily activities:
• Architect, design, support and maintain Remedys infrastructure for high class availability
• User and mentor support, such as handling service request and training
• Support and guide stakeholders regarding the development of new requirements
• Maintain good operational system.
Who you are
• Advance knowledge in BMC Remedy, Linux, Oracle/SQL, webservice, SOAP and REST
• Good knowledge and interest in other modern technologies
• Experience within web and working with agile methodologies
• Good knowledge in ITIL processes and SDLC
• Fluent in English (required) and Swedish (preferred).
As a person you are a humble team player that takes pride and ownership in everything you do. You are passionate about development and the quality of your work. Finally, you always seek new learnings and skills and love being the one delivering great solutions to any given problem.
We promise you a human company eager to learn and rapidly adapt to a digital reality. You will be welcomed into a skilled team of professional and knowledgeable colleagues. In addition, you get:
• A flexible way of work – have a lunch workout without having to rush back, leave/pick up the kids from school, work from home when you need to? This is not a problem if you make sure your team is happy and you deliver your work
• A generous health and benefit package with wellness grant, health insurance, “give me a break-days”, employee discounts, regular health checks, occupational pension and much more
• Development programs to deepen your knowledge and broaden your competence.
Come join us now
If you are interested and would like to know more, please contact Fredrik Bjarkå, at Fredrik.email@example.com. Don’t send your CV by e-mail, these will not be evaluated.
Good to know
• According to Telenor's policy, we conduct background checks on the final candidate for all recruitments
• Application deadline: We evaluate candidates continuously so please apply today
• Location: Stockholm or Karlskrona
• We do not offer relocation assistance for this position.