Are you our new Verification Lead?
Starting Date: By Agreement
Last Application Date: 2019-02-17
What we offer? Our purpose is to create trust in mobility. We design and build state-of-the-art hardware, software, and solutions for active safety, ADAS, autonomous driving, restraint control and brake control
Founded in 2018, Veoneer is building on a heritage of more than 60 years of automotive safety development. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, Veoneer has 8,300 associates in 13 countries (joint ventures included) and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and on Nasdaq Stockholm
AdditionallyVeoneer inSweden is located in 5 different cities throughout the country, from Skellefteå in the north to Gothenburgon the west coast.Ourcamera systems are developed in Linköping with the help from our highly integrated satellite offices. As a site, our responsibilities range from electronics and optics to software, algorithms and vehicle testing. All vision development teams are working cross-functionally based on agile principles
Do you like to work in an innovative organization with a strong drive for improvements and good career opportunities? Then you will excel at Veoneer!
What you'll do?As a Verification Lead you will, during the project life cycle, lead the verification. You will also be responsible for setting the test strategy for the specific project. Part of the role is also to monitor the verification activities, review test reports and advice the project in test related topics.
Your daily work will consist of:
- Setting release test strategies for the specific releases
- Interact with customers and project management related to progress and planning
- Together with team leads assist in prioritization and setting scope
- Monitor and review requirement and test status
- Summaries results and communicate to relevant stakeholders
- Handle impediments and work proactively to mitigate risks
- Attend and facilitate review meetings
What you'll bring?To succeed in this role you probably have:
- Master of Science or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent within electronics, software, IT engineering, system engineering or similar
- Understanding of embedded system development
- Test experience from large scale embedded development projects
- Service minded attitude with a good feeling for structure
- Customer focus and an ability to work in teams as well as independently
We welcome both experienced as well as junior applicants that are ready to pursue this challenge. The position requires you to be able to work independently on challenging assignments but with the support of a very experienced team. As a person you have an analytic mind and can push yourself and the team forward. You are responsive and outgoing and maintain good relationships with people around you.
Employment condition:Permanent, full time
Application and contact information:If you have any questions please Contact Martin Gladh, Group Manager, 076- 855 46 87 or Elina Åsberg, HR,072-394 77 90.
Union representative: We have collective agreements with Sveriges Ingenjörer andUnionen. Our labor unions representatives can be contacted at 0322 - 30 94 00