Medviso is in an expansive phase and we are looking for a new team member. You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team where we together empower the medical community with the best medical image analysis software. At Medviso you will have the opportunity to do meaningful work that impacts clinical routine worldwide.
- You will have an important role in our software development team and be part of the whole development process; from adopting new features and continuously improving our software products, to integrating user feedback and putting together new software solutions.
- You will be responsible for user meetings and give support and perform software demonstrations for customers and prospects.
We have both research software and regulatory approved clinical software products on the market. This will give you the opportunity to work in the whole spectrum, from exploring new approaches and taking the ideas all the way to approved clinical tools. The software development is done in close collaboration with leading researchers in the field and medical expertise at hospitals, giving you a unique possibility to learn from experts.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We honor the individuality of people and appreciate the impact that diverse experiences, backgrounds, perspectives and ideas can have on our culture and the products we develop.
Working at Medviso will enhance the possibility for you to develop both personally and professionally. We believe in putting the individual first will also provide the best working environment and developed products. We are a small company, which gives us great flexibility and possibilities to influence our work situation.
For more information see: http://medviso.com/jobposition/
The skills you need to have:
- Good knowledge of programming in Matlab
- Fluent communication in English
- Dedicated to perform high quality work
- Focus on the customers and users
- Enjoy being a team player
Skills of advantage:
- Communication in other languages
- Experience from healthcare / medicine / image analysis
- Experience with other programming languages than Matlab, such as C/C++
Medviso AB is a Swedish medical technology company founded in Lund 2007, with a mission to take the latest research into clinical routine. Today we provide research software used worldwide generating 1-2 new research publications per week and clinical software that holds both CE and FDA approvals. Our clinical software products are used in many European hospitals where our products support the clinicians in patient care by providing quantifications from Computer Tomography (CT) and Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI). Last year we released a new 3D segmentation software product used for medical 3D printing in hospitals.