Are you our new Functional Safety Manager?
Starting Date: By agreement
Last Application Date: Jan 30th
What we offer?Our purpose is to create trust in mobility. We design and build state-of-the-art hardware, software, and solutions for active safety, ADAS, autonomous driving, restraint control and brake control
Founded in 2018, Veoneer is building on a heritage of more than 60 years of automotive safety development. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, Veoneer has 7,600 associates in 13 countries (joint ventures included) and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and on Nasdaq Stockholm
AdditionallyVeoneer inSweden is located in 5 different cities throughout the country, from Skellefteå in the north to Gothenburgon the west coast.Ourcamera systems are developed in Linköping with the help from our highly integrated satellite offices. As a site, our responsibilities range from electronics and optics to software, algorithms and vehicle testing. All vision development teams are working cross-functionally based on agile principles
Do you like to work in an innovative organization with a strong drive for improvements and good career opportunities? Then you will excel at Veoneer!
What you'll do?You will act as Functional Safety Manager for our Vision Platform products. As FuSa-manager you will perform safety management activities according to relevant standards during all project phases (concept, product development and production). This includes preliminary hazard analysis, DFMEA, FMEDA, as well as qualitative and quantitative fault tree analysis.
You will analyze impact of ISO26262 releases for Vision Platform and contribute to Functional Safety Culture across Autoliv departments. You will also develop safety architectures and safety plans to ensure compliance with ISO26262 and lead and coordinate creation of functional safety documentation according the same standard.
As Functional Safety Manager you cascade safety requirements to the systems, subsystems, and component levels in product portfolio. You collaborate with project managers, development team and customers on Functional Safety. You conduct reviews with product teams to ensure functional safety standards are being met throughout product development cycles.
What you'll bringWe are looking for a can-do mentality combined with an analytical mindset and structured way of working. To fit the expectations of the role we think you have many of the following qualifications:
- Detailed knowledge and proven experience with ISO 26262.
- Good technical leadership, planning and organization/control skills.
- Experience in Software Quality and process.
- Experience with Functional Safety Processes.
- Knowledge of Requirements Management.
- Experience with Functional Safety analysis methods and tools.
- The ability to communicate and present complex ideas to peers, management and customers.
- Functional Safety trainings for teams in different levels of Development.
- Good risk management skills, weighting development effort against added value and safety against availability.
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills, motivating team into problem-solving.
- Ability to travel to Costumer and Conferences.
You are also fluent in spoken and written English and have excellent collaboration skills and customer focus. You have a problem-solving approach and like to work in a dynamic environment.
Employment condition:Permanent, full time
Contact Information:Please Contact Elina Åsberg, HR, 072-394 77 90 or Murat Erdogan, Recruiting manager, 013-4657308