InfoCare - What we offer
We are providing brand independent IT hardware Management and Staffing Consulting Services in the Nordics with focus to make technology work. Through InfoCare LifeCycle Services we provide a long sustainable life of your IT hardware from deployment to recycling and high-quality services that gives you time to focus
on your Core Business.
We know technology, but everything we do is about people
In a world of increasing digitalization and continuously changing technology, we have been industry leaders since 1986. We have the experience in working in evolving technology areas where we grow and scale together with our Customers new needs. We use this expertise to build the foundation for amazing customer experiences today and in the future.
InfoCare - We Make Technology Work!
ORACLE PL/SQL APPLICATION SR. DEVELOPER
LOCATION: GOTHENBURG - SWEDEN
As a SeniorOracle PL/SQL developer, you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of proprietary applications related to Material Management & Logistics for our client at their manufacturing location. You will work closely with the counterparts, both onsite & offshore (India) and support the team in keeping up the application availability as well as performing new developments within this area. You will also interact with Business in understanding their stated and latent needs and develop suitable solutions.
* Handle incidents related to application as per the prescribed business processes as per SLAs.
* Participate in discussions with business along with functional consultant and understand customer needs
* Develop new features / solutions as per the design
* Provide inputs to the line management organization in a periodic manner.
REQUIRED SKILLS / COMPETENCIES
* Good academic background
* Demonstrated abilities in Oracle PL /SQL development
* Hands-on experience of 7-8 YEARS IN application maintenance, support and development
* Good experience in Oracle forms & reports is mandatory
* Strong knowledge in Oracle DB - SQL queries writing, Cursor Management, Exception Handling, stored procedure handling
* Experience of working in Linux / Unix platform
* Good knowledge of ITIL process
* Knowledge of SDLC processes like waterfall, Agile and exposure to DEVOPS is an added advantage.
If you have any questions regarding this assignment please contact the responsible recruitment manager.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO RECEIVING YOUR APPLICATION!