This is an extraordinary opportunity to join a constantly growing and innovative FinTech company where finance and technology meets, producing some of the most low-latency, high-performance and data-intensive systems in the world.
Nasdaq is now looking for an Experienced Java Developer to join the Risk Application Engineering team within Market Technology Product Engineering that develops and supports our clearing solutions, mainly Nasdaq CCP and Nasdaq Packaged CCP. You will work with a very skilled group of engineers working in cross-functional teams that work closely together and consists of business analysts, developers, and QA professionals.
* Developing new complex functionality and maintain existing codebase in an environment handling large volumes of data and demands for high availability
* Modify existing internal software products to add to new functions, adapt to new hardware, improve performance or enhance product usability
* Ability to perform key roles within the Agile methodology
Education and Professional Accomplishments:
* University degree in computer science or Information Systems
* Several years of relevant experience
Skills and Requirements:
* Knowledge of object-oriented languages, such as Java
* GIT, Unix, Redhat and Jira is a merit
* Experience from cloud technologies such as Kubernetes is a merit
* Financial mathematics is meriting
* Excellent language skills in written and spoken English
The successful candidate should be analytical, innovative, highly driven, result- oriented, proactive, and positive. At Nasdaq there are excellent opportunities to rapidly become a key contributor with increased responsibility.
This is a full time position located in Stockholm, Sweden. Desired start date is as soon as possible. As the process is ongoing, please submit your application in English as soon as possible.
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.