What you will do within the organization:
As an experienced software developer, you will work in a team that has the responsibility for developing 5G baseband software products. The focus area will be L1 development. Which means implementing advanced signal-processing functions in a cycle and memory constrained real-time environment.
In your daily work, you will be sharing your time with skilled developers, both experienced and relatively new. You will be inventing, systemizing, developing, testing, integrating and troubleshooting the product. Learning, sharing and collaborating will be part of your role.
You will be writing inventive, high quality, clean, optimized and mostly threaded code in a Multi-Core environment. You will be writing unit tests and Multi component tests to secure the quality of your deliveries. Best in class software tools and continuous integration machinery, will be available, to support you in your daily development. You will experience a truly collaborative and supportive environment, both in terms of tools and colleagues. And you will have lots of fun.
In a nut shell, you will,
• Develop 5G baseband architecture, functionality and features, with special focus on signal processing functions in the UL receivers and DL transmitters
• Write inventive, high quality, clean, optimized and threaded code in a Multi-Core environment
• Maintain and improve the quality of L1 part of the Baseband product
• Develop, Evolve and maintain the Multi-component test framework for L1
• Drive continuous improvements of products and processes
• C programming skills
• Signal processing knowledge
• Assembler experience is desired
• Experience in Python, C++, Matlab is a plus
• Multi-core processor programming
• Real time embedded systems knowledge
• Quality focus & Problem-solving
• Lean and Agile knowledge
• System thinking
• Knowledge sharing, collaboration and communication
Your personal qualities are important for us and we believe that you are productive, creative and interact easily with other people. In addition, you have the ability to plan and drive your own work in order to reach common goals together with your team. You are also able to adapt and respond quickly to change. Furthermore, you are positively set and strive to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations.
Your Qualifications & Experience:
• 5+ years of software development experience
• BSc level (MSc preferred) in a technical discipline or the equivalent level of knowledge
• English Skills
The organization you will become part of:
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries and have frequent collaborations across sites. As a world-wide provider of telecommunications equipment and services to mobile and fixed network operators our employees are also from all around the world.
Product Development Baseband (PD BB) is part of Product Development Unit 4G&5G and responsible for driving baseband software product development end to end by having competence and capability to take on full feature responsibility. This includes product ownership of the LTE RBS baseband products as well as responsibility for development plans and securing maintenance of the products.
PD BB is currently spread across different sites in Sweden, Canada, China, Poland, India and Croatia. You will be situated at Stockholm Kista site.