Want to build pioneering software, and be part of making Covr an industry-defining company in cyber security?
Covr Security offers push-based authentication and app security. We are driven by a strong belief that our product will make the internet a safer place, potentially protecting millions of companies, consumers, devices and transactions every day, creating services with high security and availability requirements. This belief guides everything from our company culture to our product design approach.
What we are looking for is an experienced IT security architect with exceptional in depth knowledge of cyber security, cryptography and PKI development. You’re someone who thrives in a high velocity startup environment. Most likely you also have an inquisitive attitude and you are skilled in architectural approaches for software design and implementation.
You provide a solid and high-level technical expertise making you the perfect candidate for advanced software development in cyber security, including:
· Technical risk evaluations and road-map for architecture
· Architecture and solution design
· Solution implementation, project management
· Roll-out, configuration and testing
The ideal candidate has a strong hands-on technical background within crypto and excellent IT skills and experienced in designing and possess ability to develop a unified vision for software characteristics and functions within the security segment. Experience with high security services such as bank, finance or other high security areas.
• Post-secondary education or university degree in one of the following: Computer Science/Business Administration/Commerce/Engineering
• Proven experience as software architect in cyber security
• Ability to question IT roadmap and choices, analyze pros and cons and question status quo
• Experienced with mobile app, distributed system, web system, development of both back end and front end cloud based solutions, PKI, crypto certificates.
• Programming experience in various types of projects
• Experience in software development/coding in various languages (C#/.NET, Java etc.)
• Experience in Azure is required and AWS is a plus
Specific responsibilities include:
• Understanding a client’s business objectives and specific needs, question, analyze and evaluate technical choices.
• Develop digital solutions across channels, including web builds, new product features etc - from planning through to implementation together with our CTO and the team.
• Plan for and prioritize deliverables and resources from across all projects, based on scope of work and project goals.
• Creation and ownership of project scope, detailed project plans, priorities, deadlines, deliverables, schedules and financials in collaboration with account team. Development of statement of work, scoping documentation and liaising with client IT teams to coordinate requirements
• Proactively monitor projects to anticipate potential risks and identify solutions to address them in advance
• Participate in workshops from the technical perspective on integration through the on-boarding process of new customers. Briefings, status meetings, and accurately communicating a project’s progress with clients and internal teams
• Share and implement project management best practices internally, Project administration, Internal post-project reviews & analysis
• Support pre-sales as needed
Covr is the next step in mobile security. Our universal security management platform is specifically designed for businesses that depend on the highest level of security. With the Cover app companies can give their end-users a uniquely convenient and smooth way to authenticate themselves and safely authorise any transaction via our smartphone app.
We are a close-knit team with a dynamic mix of forward-thinking individuals, all devoted to making the internet a safer place. We’re now looking for new, skilled and equally determined team members that are ready to reform how mobile security works together with us. We believe in commitment, agility and creative thinking - mindsets necessary to thrive in a fast paced environment built on entrepreneurial spirit!
We are located in Malmo, Stockholm, Palo Alto and Gothenburg.