Nynodata AS develops language technology products for the Norwegian market and has delivered software to large organizations within Norwegian public sector, i.e departments and universities. Our solutions comprise a broad range of technology and are developed using modern development practices.
The company's office is located in Bø in Telemark, Norway, a small town with rich opportunities for sports and outdoor activities and a lot of tourism in summer time. A section of the University of South Eastern Norway is also located here. The town can be reached within 2 hours with train from Oslo, and 2 hours from Sandefjord airport, Torp, by bus.
We are looking for a skilled, experienced and creative programmer to join our small development team. You will be responsible for many aspects of software development, from design through to delivery, maintenance and support. Reporting to the development manager, you will be expected to work effectively in collaboration with others and alone. This is a temporary position connected to a defined development project until December 2019. Primarily full time work, but part time work can be discussed. Remote work with short visits in our office is also possible.
- Bachelor or master degree in computer science.
- At least 3 years commercial experience
- Strong Java skills, and routine use of:
- RDBMS databases, SQL, JDBC, MySQL/MS SQL Server.
- OOAD and design patterns (GoF et al.)
- Test driven design or other test-conscious, quality-driven approach
You might also be familiar with of the following (advantageous, but not essential)
- Spring Framework, O/R Mapping (Hibernate, JDO etc..)
- Web 2.0 applications, Web Services
- Natural Language Processing
- Search engine technology (Nutch, Lucene)
Qualified candidates who can start early and can prove creativity and ability to independent work will be prioritized.