As a Marketing Developer you will be:
- Building websites in HTML, CSS and Wordpress
- Developing blogs, email templates and other online communications
- Coordinating with the design team to create mockups of websites and campaigns
- Helping our customers execute co-branded campaigns and integrate our service deeper into their homepage/systems
- Optimizing performance of website and landing pages
- Optimizing site structure as well as page layout and navigation for visibility and ranking in major search engines
- Ensuring SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
For this brand new role, we need to find a person who is skilled in both web development and digital marketing. Our main requirements are:
- At least one year of web development experience
- Working with HTML, CSS, Wordpress and APIs
- At least one year of experience in technical SEO
- Basic knowledge of search engine best practices and ranking strategies
We are very proud of our product and the fact that it helps thousands of people reduce pain and improve life quality and therefore it’s important that you also value quality and are keen to take ownership in what you deliver. We are constantly challenging ourselves and trying find ways to improve, and that’s something that we will expect from you too.
In order to for us to consider your application, you must hold a valid Swedish work permit.
Joint Academy is a healthcare company devoted to science and technology. We have created the world's first digital treatment for osteoarthritis and our vision is to become the global standard treatment for this chronic disease.
As the number of patients receiving treatment through our program is constantly growing and we are launching our product to new international markets, we are now recruiting more people who want to be part of our journey and help us to develop and improve our products.
You will get the opportunity to work with a unique mix of people with different expertise, including leading academic scientists, medical professionals and experienced product developers. All our development is done inhouse, in our modern office located in a beautiful building with great views of the city, only 400 meters from Malmö central station.