We want to revolutionize the banking market and transform our way of working with banks. Advisa was founded in 2011 with the ambition to build the best service on the market for refinancing debt and lower interest rates on personal loans (file:///C:/Users/leon.judovic/Documents/Backendutvecklare%20-%20Annons%20feedback.docx#_msocom_1). By providing the most simple and efficient customer experience and working with cutting edge technology we aim to make it as easy and natural for people to compare and refinance their debt and save money on their loans.
We are looking for the next member to our development team, offering a key role in a tech company operating in a transforming market. As a backend developer at Advisa you will have a significant influence on the company's technical platforms and help build applications that will be used by hundreds of thousands of customers.
As a backend developer you will
Together with a dedicated team of highly skilled developers you will be responsible for developing and maintaining all parts of our service-oriented system. You will
- Work in a team that values high quality code and constantly evaluates our practices to make sure we grow as developers and learn from each other
- Together with the product manager build a scalable product helping hundreds of thousands of Swedes to lower their interest rates
- Set the direction and implement our future architecture
We know that smart developers often are fast learners and can pick a wide range of technologies. Currently we are working with open source technologies such as Node.js, MySQL, RabbitMQ and Redis running on AWS. However, we are looking for team members who write high quality code and have the right pragmatic approach rather than focus on experience from specific technologies.
Who are you?
You value to work in a helpful and devoted team, where you grow and experience new technologies together. You value openness and like to have fun with your colleagues. With great passion you are looking to revolutionize and continue changing what we with great joy already have built!
Why join us?
- Your impact on our product and strategy will be significant. And more importantly, what you do will have a huge positive impact on people’s financial situation
- Great co-workers who will challenge you and make your days a joy
- You will enjoy our great gaming area and amazing afterworks
At Advisa, we value each other and are proud over what we accomplish. We are a small team of 40 people who radiate passion for our work and have a genuine interest for helping other people. We promise only the things we can keep and live for making results for our customers. We want to involve employees because we think that teamwork generates the best solutions. To reach our goal and continuing growing we need more amazing people!
If you have any questions, please contact Leon Judovic email@example.com.