Come work at the Good Times Factory!
At MAG we have a firm belief that the key to producing great games is teamwork and trust. We trust everyone in the company with the freedom to decide what team they want to work with and how they can most effectively contribute.
In turn, each team owns its respective game and decides on how best to proceed in development. This way, everyone at MAG feels valued and has the opportunity to work on the projects that they love within a positive environment.
In order to drive innovation within the company, we have monthly hackathons (MAGJams) during which everyone in the company comes together to learn new things, work on side projects, develop game concepts, and/or build prototypes for new games. We believe that happy people with the freedom to flex their creativity make great entertainment, and this is how we nicknamed ourselves 'The Good Times Factory.' Making great games should be fun, and we encourage that!
We are looking for a driven, creative and high performing engineer that has a passion for making games to join us. In addition to writing great code, you are also expected to help your team in making decisions, designing features, recruiting and work on other aspects of product development.
- Working well in small agile teams
- Good at communicating within your team as well as with marketing, server, bi
- Self-motivated and takes the initiative for change and problem-solving.
- Team player who appreciates giving and receiving feedback
- Taking part in the full development process. From feature design, implementation, and launch.
- 3+ years using Unity and C#
- Ability to write well-structured code
- Experience working in a client-server environment
- Has working knowledge of mobile game development (iOS and Android)
- Excellent communication skills and attitude
- Fluent in English
Nice to have
- Being passionate about games
- Having built and launched one or more mobile games on iOS and Android
- A keen eye for detail on what looks and feels good
What we offer
- Generous bonus program
- Company mobile phone and contract
- Favorable pension and insurance package
- Flexible work hours
- Seasonal kick-offs
- Monthly After works
- Technical Equipment of your choice
We are MAG Interactive - a leading mobile developer and publisher of casual mobile games built on a wealth of creativity and passion. We thrive on creating quality experiences that make our players want to come back for more. And Players agree! Combined, the Company’s ten games have been downloaded more than 250 million times. We created a good times factory with a global reach that continues to grow.
We are all part of a creative, positive and trusting environment where everyone has a sense of ownership over their activities and pride in their work. This open and collaborative working culture at MAG is key to our ability to continuously create top-notch games.
Every game released from MAG Interactive has reached a multi-million player base and reached the #1 position in its category in a large number of countries. Our games have been selected Best of Google Play, Best Of App Store by Apple and have reached the #1word game spot in over 100 countries.