We are looking for a Software Engineer with passion for media streaming!
You will be part of a team that develops applications for our video streaming products such as TV Repackager and TV Content Capture. The development takes place in our Stockholm office, located just a few blocks from the Central Station.
You will develop code and make the right design judgements in solutions relating to DASH/HLS, MP4, MPEG-TS, DRM systems and much else connected to modern streamed media.
At Edgeware you will work with C++17, Python 3.6, Linux, networking, Cloud, Docker & Jenkins.
- M.Sc. in computer science, engineering or similar
- Experience of C++, Python, Networking and preferably Linux
- Experience in low-level development of the streaming technologies mentioned above is a great bonus
- Analytical mindset and ability to design complex systems
- Swedish or English in both speech and writing
- Work permit in Sweden/EU
Edgeware supplies operators and content providers with systems to deliver modern TV services over the Internet at a huge scale. Edgeware’s unique technology provides an outstanding viewing experience that allows its customers to retain control of their content. Edgeware has more than 200 customers and is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, with staff across Europe, Asia and the Americas. For more information, please visit www.edgeware.tv.