Cint (www.cint.com) is a private equity owned technology company in the market research industry developing software and technology to innovate the way insights are gathered. Cint is a leader in the industry’s current transformation from traditional to online and digital methodologies. We specialize in SaaS solutions offering efficient, user-friendly consumer access, as well as panel management products.
Our philosophy is to offer researchers the opportunity to access verified respondents in an open, impartial environment, ensuring transparency, timely project management, consistent sampling methodology and quality. Market researchers can not only see important panel information, including recruitment methods and response rates, but can also have full control of the online fieldwork process.
Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, Cint has offices in Europe, North America and Asia-Pacific.
www.cint.com Must have:
• What it takes to be a team player
• Good knowledge in object oriented design and test‐driven development
• Great experience with C#, .Net framework, Spring.NET and NUnit or xUnit
• Good spoken and written English
• University degree or higher in computer science, with good knowledge in mathematics, data types and algorithms
• Experience working with agile development, Scrum or Kanban
• Deep knowledge in other programming languages, like Ruby, F#, Clojure, Erlang or Haskell
Nice to have:
• Deep understanding of relational or NOSQL databases
• Knowledge in RESTful services
• Good spoken and written Swedish
• Expertise in user experience and graphical design
Are you a highly-motivated software developer and team player with good knowledge in TDD, BDD, DDD, SOLID principles and design patterns? Do you feel comfortable working with C#, .NET Core, .NET MVC, TeamCity, Visual Studio, NUnit, xUnit, SQL Server, Redis, jQuery, AngularJS, Scrum and Kanban? Aiming to work towards long term goals and in an agile environment?
We are looking for 5 developers to join our team in central Stockholm and take part in building the next generation web systems. Our main goal is to connect everyone who has a question, to anyone wanting to give his or her opinion. You will be part of a development team using a mix of Scrum and Kanban, working together with the product team to achieve milestones in both new and existing products