Welcome to a world, where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch! Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. In Lund we develop products for automotive, ebike and IoT, Lund is a software center within Bosch and we are around 170 engineers working with different products for tomorrow´s automotive industry. Welcome to Bosch!
To strengthen our product development team in Lund, we are now looking for highly motivated embedded software developers with experience in embedded RTOS Systems, preferably with sensors. As an embedded software developer, you will design, develop, integrate, and debug software for products and modules for a Bosch Sensortec device. You will also be involved in preparing documentation for evaluation kit for customers.
A successful candidate is a team player with strong social skills as well as a cross-functional mindset, e.g. software-hardware-test. Furthermore, you have a strong drive, a “can-do” positive attitude, and you take ownership of assignments as well as being keen to deliver on-time. You are motivated to continuously learn as well as sharing your knowledge openly.
• Relevant experience from software development on embedded systems
• Excellent C programming skills
• Matlab skills and practical knowledge in test automation is desirable
• Experience with RTOS (e.g free RTOS) systems
• Experience with ARM Cortex-A families, Synopsys or Dialog is a merit
• Experience with MEMS sensors is an extra merit
• Experience with Digital Signal Processing
• Experience of wireless systems like Bluetooth/BLE in embedded systems is a merit
• Experience in developing efficient code for systems with limited resource e.g. small memory footprint
• Experience in integration and debugging of sub-systems and peripherals
• Experience in Continuous Integration, Jenkins
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Your future job location offers you:
Flexible worktime options, benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities, on site parking, catering facilities, access to local public transport, room for creativity, urban infrastructures, rural surroundings.