KRY is a digital healthcare service enabling patients to meet and seek advice from healthcare professionals online. We’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare by providing digital and seamless digi-physical services that gives patients the best possible health care experience, regardless of location.
Working with LIVI/KRY you will be joining a fast-growing company, small enough for you to play an important role in shaping our way of working and building our teams, but big enough to really make an impact and innovate healthcare. At the moment, our R&D team consists of around 100 people, with the ambition to double in size. As an iOS Engineer, you’ll play a big part in building the product that our biggest user group, the patients, is using.
What you will be doing
- Work on our backend driven UI Framework
- Contribute to all stages in the product life cycle: design, implementation, testing, deployment, and maintenance.
- Operate our systems on Amazon AWS.
- Learning and growing constantly to feed your passion for self-improvement and make those around you better
- Build an incredible user experience for our biggest user group, our patients
What you’ll bring to the team
- A couple of years of experience with software development and a Bachelor in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Previous experience from building apps for App Store
- Curiosity and a highly collaborative work style, a wish to share what you already know and jumping at the opportunity to dive into new technology and territory.
- Previous experience working with development tools and concepts such as Git and continuous integration/delivery
- Passion for building great consumer products
What’s in it for you?
- A diverse workplace, with colleagues from all over the world
- The opportunity to grow and learn from knowledgeable co-workers and cross-collaboration across departments
- As a team, committing to goals, sharing both success and failures
- The chance to be a part of the journey of building the future of healthcare
- We promote and encourage a healthy lifestyle with yoga, meditation and gym in the office, wellness reimbursement, many employee sports and fun activities such as running and football groups, healthy snacks and a beautiful office in the city of Stockholm
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At KRY we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
If you have any questions regarding jobs or our recruitment process, please read our FAQ (https://career.kry.se/pages/faq?preview=true) or contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we do not accept any email applications due to GDPR.