Our consultants are part of IBM Services where we engage with clients across every industry to deliver technology-driven solutions. We cultivate a diverse, inclusive, global team of people who want to pioneer, reimagine and disrupt the future.
Here’s where you come in. We’re looking for passionate, original thinkers who want to drive progress, grow their network and further their careers. If you see yourself as someone who never stops learning, who believes no problem is too big to solve, and who wants to unleash your potential,
IBM Services is for you.
As an Associate/Trainee, you’ll be a part of client-facing teams as a consultant, developer, designer, data scientist, technical specialist or project manager to help businesses change the way they work.
Our clients' technical and business needs are constantly evolving. We’re hiring inspired, talented individuals eager to apply their knowledge and perspective to challenging work that evolves industries and our world.
We prioritize ongoing learning, development of technical skills, and continuous personal growth, all grounded in a culture of coaching and apprenticeship.
We’re looking for a real-world problem solver with the technical savvy to make the impossible, possible. As an Associate Application Developer, you’ll help design, develop, and integrate solutions using future-looking technologies, techniques, and products our clients demand today. You’ll work with clients, finding solutions to major challenges by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment.
Work you could do as an Associate Application Developer:
· Define, detail and scope the technical requirements into solution architecture and drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
· Design, develop and/or re-engineer application components, and integrate software packages, programs, and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms.
· Support Technical Consultants and lead in building solutions and providing technical mentoring and guidance
Required Professional and Technical Expertise :
· Strong interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication skills in Swedish and English
· Systems design/development and information technology course work