Are you passionate about making great games? Then this might just be the job for you! Starbreeze is now looking for a QA programmer to join our kick-ass team in Stockholm or Paris.
As a QA programmer you will be working closely with your lead. You will be working with many different aspects of our quality suite and helping out wherever required. You will be part of the engine team.
- Help your lead in any task he will be working on
- Improve existing game production workflow
- Help game production teams to debug complex issues
- Improve code review workflow and existing codebase
- Improve automatic testing workflow and regression detection
- Improve CIS and ensure broken builds can be solved within timely constraint
- Manage new UE4 versions merging
- Always trying to find new way to improve our workflows
- Improve automatic performance and memory profiling
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Good with C++
- Always willing to improve code
- Team player willing to listen, help and learn
Good to have:
- You have experience with Python
- Used Perforce, git and svn before
To be successful in this position you are:
- Strong passion for games
- Knowledge about multiplayer games
- Basic knowledge of performance profiling and debugging
Still reading? Good because here comes the good part of this job ad: We live and die by gameplay. While we grow, we want you to grow with us and to evolve in your professional development and make our games kick-ass within the gaming industry.
Sounds good? Then we can’t wait to see your CV and meet you. We recommend that you apply as soon as possible; selection and interviews are held continuously. Send your application with a resumé, portfolio and a personal letter in English. All applications must include a resumé and personal letter to be considered.