Our client is hiring a skilled Nordic speaking Java Developer at IT Fornebu. You will become part of a team that works with both system development and a wide range of technical application support. Your primary task will be to develop an advanced system for Test Data Management which will involve cryptography and bleeding edge Java technologies. Are you a skilled Java Developer who is looking for a new challenge in the biggest Technology company in the Nordics?
About our client
Over five million people in the Nordic region use services delivered by our clients services daily. They are the force behind a range of innovations that provide users with better services and make life simpler. Through their insight, solutions and technology, our client contribute to the development of the digital society of the future.
Our client has high ambitions and are passionate about creative solutions. They are always curious to see what the next digital breakthrough will be. Since technology is rapidly renewed, they always need to be agile, think ahead and see solutions. The workplace is caramelised by flexibility, giving you the opportunity to influence when and where you work.
In your role as a Java Developer, you will be working in a project togehter with other Java Developers working towards new solutions and analyse the current. Together with this you will also worki with operations, support and developing-tools as part of the DevOps Engineer team. You are extremly service minded, you provide quality and you love to find optimal solutions for your colleauges. You don't give up when things get hard, and you take pride in finding the solution yourself. Our client is changing rapidly and this requires you to be flexible, independent, and motivated by good results. In this position you will work within a number of different areas, such as, but not limited to:
- Test Automations
- Java optimizations and coding
- Advisory and recommendation to users to increase efficiency in development projects
- Automating tasks
- Close collaboration with multiple development teams and establish best practices for CI/CD
- Security assessment and evaluation of new DevOps solutions
- Infrastructure operations and strategy
- Anonymization of test data
- Long term projects developing new structure/solutions
- SLA optimization
- Have relevant bachelor or master degree
- Strong Java knowledge and experience
- Strong knowledge of multi-threaded application development
- Strong all round Linux knowledge
- Experience with Angular
- Knowledge of XML and XSD
- Experience with development of API's (REST) and integration to web services
- Good knowledge and experience with Oracle and other RDB's.
- Experience with Spring Framework
- Knowledge about test automation and continuous integration
- Experience in writing technical system documentation
- Knowledge and experience to step into all aspects of software life cycle.
- Familiar with tools like Jira, Confluence, Git, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Nexus, Sonar and Maven
Your personality is:
- Structured and thorough in carrying out tasks
- Likes to work with demanding and challenging problems
- Good cooperation and communication skills
- Likes to work in teams, but can also work independently
- Is curious about learning new technology and looking for new solutions
- Initiates and is solution oriented
- Comfortable working closely with the customer
Vi vill inte bli kontaktade av rekryterings-/bemanningsföretag