As you probably know Scania is a world leading provider of transport solutions. Our product Digital Dealer are used by our retailers and service advisers all around the world. By developing new modern technologies, we establish effective resale operation by providing accurate and optimized information to our service employees.
Digital Dealer @ Scania offer a flexible work environment and the opportunity to work with the latest technologies. The project and the team have a start-up feeling, at the same time we as a big company have the muscles to invest in enough time to do a good job.
We are now expanding our capacity to meet future requirements and are looking for a new Senior Developer.
In this role you will develop our product to be more effective. We have true CI/CD pipeline where you and the team will deliver to production on daily basis. You will have a lot of opportunities to share your experience and knowledge together with your teammates. This will be done by pair-and mob programming, Weekly knowledge sharing meetings and improvement workshop.
More about the team and what we do:
• We have a modern micro services architecture both for backend and frontend.
• We are 100% cloudnative and run all our services in AWS.
• We are a passionate team that take enormous pride in what and how we deliver.
• We work tightly with business and end user representatives.
• You have solid experience in Java backend devlopment
• You have experience in React/Redux
• Communication skills in Swedish or English
It is beneficial if you have experience within any of following:
• Cloud Environment
• Microservice architecture
• Test automation
• Experience from working in complex systems
We believe that you have been around for some time to have experience in both successful and failed projects, from which you have learned the importance of true craftmanship. With this experience you can support your fellow team members in growing and improving. You are driven by challenges and are comfortable trying new technologies and ways of working.
For questions regarding the position, please contact Sara Åkerlund at email@example.com