At Quinyx we want to create a better life for millions of people by improving their work lives. We want to see happy employees, happy customers, and happy businesses. And we want the best people to help us make this happen.
Do you have what it takes? We’re growing fast and looking for fantastic people to join our team. You need to be fuelled by a desire to make a real difference and impact in the world, ready to begin an awesome journey and be prepared to make magic happen with us.
As a member of the Quinyx family, you’ll be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace, where we want you to be yourself and enjoy work. You’ll be given the opportunity to make an impact and directly contribute to our success. Along with continuous learning, you’ll have the chance to work and interact with innovative people from all over the world.
Quinyx is the market leader in SaaS Workforce Management. We are a fast-growing tech-company that enables customers to schedule, report time and dynamically forecast optimal labor costs against sales, while maintaining a smiling workforce.
Why we need you
We meet an increasing demand from our customers to help them building integration to and from the Quinyx SaaS platform. To meet this demand Quinyx will now launch a dedicated Integration team offering hosted and maintained integrations as a service and expertise consultancy around integrations. This team will act as part of implementation projects but also independently, and be involved with customers all over the world.
- evaluate and select an integration platform, commercial, open source or build our own
- meet customers during the sales cycle considering different integration options to guide them through different options
- design integrations
- implement and maintain hosted integrations on our selected platform
- support customers as an Integration expert and Solutions Architect with best practices and guidance around our APIs
We would like you to
- be an awesome colleague, accountable, willing to go the extra mile, always see possibilities and have a roll-up-your-sleeves mentality
- have experience as integration consultant and multiple interface technologies (REST, SOAP and file based interfaces)
- be eager to help global customers on an international market
- be fluent in English
How we Enjoy Work!
We’ve built a family atmosphere here at Quinyx and are committed to supporting one another!
We’re an international team from various parts of the world who all come together to create the best possible work environment. We have fun together whether it’s during a typical Swedish fika, workshop, going for a run with a colleague or at one of our epic parties. This is how we stay innovative!
We’ll provide you with the training and tools needed for our market, flexible working hours, 30 days of vacation, healthcare contribution- among other great benefits, and last but not least, you’ll have the chance to participate in our well known ping-pong tournament!
Want to join the family?
Please pop across your CV as soon as possible, we can’t wait to check it out.
If you have any questions about this role you're more than welcome to use the chat box down in the right corner, or contact Erika Östberg, Talent Acquisition Manager at Quinyx on firstname.lastname@example.org
May the Workforce be with you!