At Tetra Pak we touch millions of people’s lives every day, ensuring better nutrition and healthier lifestyles through safe packaging and food processing solutions. Guided by our global brand promise, PROTECTS WHAT´S GOOD, we strive to make a difference by protecting food, people and our futures. To do this we need more than smart technology. We need smart people too. People like you, who want to work with people like us.
Tetra Pak is using groundbreaking new digital technologies to deliver even more value to our customers. A Digital Transformation Program has been established to ensure that we maintain and extend our industry leadership by driving digital business development, developing digital products and services, and building internal capabilities. Digital Program organization´s mission is to coordinate and accelerate Tetra Pak’s Digital Transformation programme. Our objective is to provide company-wide coordination and communication of digital transformation activities, to deliver critical digital capabilities from a central hub and to support agile resource prioritisation and effective decision making.
We are now looking for a Data Science Manager to play a lead role in the analytics team, participate in various projects, influence business decisions and drive digital transformation. This role will engage with the leadership and others on the executive management team to share the vision and progress and will belong to the Digital Transformation Office and be part of Tetra Pak´s Data Science CoE.
This position is based in Lund, Sweden.
What you will do You will focus on:
• Making value for Tetra Pak, be involved in both the strategy and delivery
• Participating in data science projects, have the ability to design and determine optimal modelling approaches for each business scenario.
• Play a lead role in driving design process, development, test, implement and deployment of data science solutions to solve various business issues.
• Working closely with Business stakeholders and SME’s to review expected outputs and applicability to business challenge
• Identifying and taking part in operationalization of valuable insights from the data into business and digital applications.
• Be responsible for executing Customer and Life Value projects
• Partnering with internal/external stakeholders, product owners and team members and drive product development plans.
• Driving methodological innovations into data science and digital products in the different functional areas such as services, product development, supply chain, operations optimization and similar domains.
Who you are
We believe that you have strong leadership skills with proven ability to influence and communicate with stakeholders coupled with strong business acumen and Customer Analytics expertise. You have a background or profile in Machine Learning, Econometrics, Quantitative Methods, Predictive Modelling, Statistics or similar and excellent track record of delivery using languages like Python, R. Also, you have at least 7+ years professional experience in Data Science and Customer Insights ideally for a retail/manufacturing/food industry and an advanced degree such as MS or PhD degree in Information Technologies, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Operation Research, Economics, Business Analytics or related quantitative disciplines. Furthermore, you have the willingness to build on and experiment with cloud data science platforms. Excellent written and verbal English skills are essential. Experience working in consumer packaging industry is a plus.
You will be part of a global leading company where our vision is to make food safe and available everywhere. We can offer you highly skilled and passionate colleagues, a vibrant melting pot of diversity, and a challenging and high paced work environment where our employees take great pride from protecting food to protecting the planet. You will work in a market leading company which offers continuous training and development opportunities in a trendy, comfortable and activity-based office environment. At Tetra Pak we believe in work-life balance, have flexible working hours, sports and training facilities and offer an attractive pension and insurance scheme.
Care to join?
Please submit your CV and motivational letter in English before 21st of November to firstname.lastname@example.org