As a Tech Lead, you will drive technology and product development. You will beresponsible for supporting Tech department with your knowledge and experience to help everyone perform their job at their very best. This also includes ensuring the quality of the technical deliverables and timely execution of projects. You will interact with external stakeholders and be the point of contact to partners, vendors and third-party developers.
You will be joining our specialist unit, a team consisting of DevOps, UI developers and otherTech Leads. You will work closely with our Software Architect and report directly to the CTO.
What can we offer you?
- Ability to work with cutting-edge technologies in exciting projects
- Opportunity to work with a large-scale cloud-hosted solution
- Freedom to help, plan and lead system architecture decisions in a fast-growing company
- An international work environment with colleagues from many countries including Spain, Russia, Germany, India, Italy, Hong Kong, Sweden,and China
- Plenty of space for initiatives and original ideas.
- Possibility to learn and educate through seminars organized by Tech and the rest of the organization, at relevant conferences in Stockholm, or during our Hackathon events
- Monday breakfast and regular team lunches, team activities and fun events
- Summer and Christmas parties, kick-off in the Stockholm archipelago, beers every Friday, and after-works every month.
- Annual Tech conference in amazing locations such as Capri, Nice, Lisbon, Athens, and Palma de Mallorca.
As a member of the EMG Family, you will be working with a young international group, based at EMG’s headquarters in Stockholm.
We are looking for you who have:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience from .NET web development as a developer
- Preferably, also have a couple of years of experience working as a Tech Lead
- Experience with both .NET Framework and .NET Core (web development experience is meriting)
- Adequate database knowledge including authoring and validating SQL queries
- Experience with version control systems, preferably Git
- Experience with distributed architectures (REST, WCF, Queue-based)
- Experience with client-side technologies (Typescript, Angular and Knockout.js)
- Experience with unit testing, preferably NUnit
- Communication skills, written and verbal in English
And this is meriting:
- Written and verbal fluency in Swedish
- Open source contributor
- Experience about cloud computing on AWS and its serverless offering
- Experience with the tools we use: ReSharper, TeamCity, Octopus Deploy
- Experience with the services we use: Elasticsearch, RabbitMQ, Redis
- Experience with frameworks and libraries we use: AutoFixture, Moq, Entity Framework
- Experience with database we use: SQL Server, PostgreSQL and DynamoDB
About the team
EMG’s Tech team works as in-house tech department whose responsibility is to assist the rest of the company by providing a technical platform and solutions that support the business.
Do you want to join our family?
Please send us your application by hitting the button "Apply here!". We are looking for someone who can start as soon as possible in our Stockholm office. Do you have any questions, please check in our FAQ site. (https://career.educationsmediagroup.com/pages/faq)