The EW Systems business unit provides world class signal intelligence systems and self protection systems for next generation Gripen and Globaleye. We are now looking for a skilled and encouraging software developer to strengthen our Integration Software section!
You will join a proficient developer team and will be working with latest technologies in the electronic warfare. You will be located in Järfälla with the occasional travelling.
Saab is a high technology global company and will provide good opportunities to grow inside the company and work abroad. Flextime is available.
As developer for Integration Software, we believe you will help us to further improve our products as well as our organization with the following responsibilities:
· Actively support and contribute to an innovative climate with your skills for our product development and our ongoing projects
· Promote and contribute to innovation
· Develop and maintain rig and test software
· Develop and maintain for RF simulation software
Would you like to know more about the Saab-life and the benefits of joining us? Read our People Philosophy.
At the Integration Software section, the developers develop and maintain test, maintenance and integration software to facilitate development and integration of new products as well as support fault location in existing products. Supporting this, other pieces of software are developed such as RF and EW simulation software and other integrating software.
We are looking for you who have some of the skills below:
· Have a Master's degree in a relevant discipline or the equivalent working experience.
· Have experience in software engineering
· Have good skills in programming with Java and C++
· Have knowledge within DevOps tools, such as Maven, Jenkins, Git
· Like to work with latest technologies
· Have understanding of agile development
· Are fluent in Swedish and English
· Like work in an international business environment
· Are a proactive and reliable team player with good communications skills
· Have experience from machine learning and cyber security
This position requires that you will be approved in a security screening in accordance with the Swedish Protective Security Act.
What you will be a part of
The Integration Software section consists of highly skilled software engineers, primarily working with cutting edge technology and applications for Electronic Warfare. Our development is done by teams in a modern, agile fashion with distributed responsibilities and high efficiency. Our toolchain ties planning, issue tracking, source control and build system together in a tight loop. We move towards a DevOps organization and our co-operative working culture is the foundation to our success and contribution to Saab. The Integration Software section is part of the Business Area Surveillance.
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal - to help protect people.