Do you want to work with complex systems design close to both the customer and our development teams? We are a looking for an experienced System Engineer who wants to join our competent team. Welcome with your application!
As a System Engineer you are working with system architecture, system requirements and leading and guiding development engineers in their daily work.
You should have experience in some of these areas:
* Systems engineering
* Requirements specification (preferably in Doors)
* Systems design and architecture (preferably in Rhapsody)
* Systems integration and verification
* Software design and embedded systems
* Signal Processing
* EMC and analog electronics
* ILS (Integrated Logistics Support) and System Safety
You have at least three years of experience within systems design. A great advantage is if you have worked as a development engineer and therefore have a deeper understanding in how system requirements affect hardware and software design.
* Master of Science in Engineering, Technical Physics, Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering or equivalent
* Knowledge of System Engineering Process
* Understanding of the interaction between system requirements, hardware and software implementation.
* Excellent communication skills in Swedish and English, verbal and written
* Team player
* Likes challenges
* Leadership skills, ability to work with people from different cultures
* Self-motivated problem solver
* Understand the importance of collaboration and cooperation.
* Ability to handle parallel activities
As a person, you are a communicative and open. You enjoy taking responsibility and problem solving and technical challenges are motivating you. You are prestigious, share your knowledge with colleagues and are not afraid to ask for help. It is important that you have the ability to independently plan and operate your work and take your own initiatives when required.
What you will be a part of
You will collaborate with experienced engineers and professionals in an environment that fosters career development and personal growth. You will be part of the Fighter Electronic Warfare unit within EW-systems in Järfälla who provides innovative systems and services that utilize the electromagnetic spectrum for protection, detection, location and monitoring. It also provides? tools for intelligence analysis of the information gathered. The unit and EW is part of the Business Area Surveillance.
Welcome to a workplace with inspiring challenges where the meeting between competence and personality builds the foundation for our success. We look forward to your application!
Please note that selection and interviews will start in end of August and that you can send us your application in either Swedish or English.
This position requires that you will be approved in a security screening in accordance with the Swedish Protective Security Act.
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal - to help protect people.