Scania is currently undergoing an exciting transformation from a traditional truck manufacturer to a provider of complete sustainable transport solutions. IT is a crucial part of this transformation as Scania’s success is depending on flexible and efficient IT solutions that support current and future business requirements.
At Scania Product Development IT, we are responsible for the design, development, implementation and maintenance of IT solutions for Scania Research & Development and Traton group. With new projects in the pipeline, we are currently looking for new colleagues with IT experience from various roles and backgrounds.
• have the possibility of playing a key role in delivering smart solutions and being a part of our future where electrification, autonomous, digitalisation and AI are key
• be a part of multicultural and diverse teams – diverse not just among team members, but also diverse in our global deliveries
• work with motivated colleagues with broad skillset, have an open mindset and an opportunity make a real impact on our vision, goals and way of working
• an experienced IT professional with academic degree, used to work independent as well as in teams
• working or have worked with software engineering, programming, change management, integrations, product development or system architecture & design
• keen on using agile methodologies and cloud technologies while changing the business
• open-minded and willing to explore new methods and ways of working
• a curious person with focus on business needs and understand the big picture
• technologies such as .Net , C#, AWS, Angular, Oracle, Python, Java, GitLab and Serverless frameworks, among others
• working methods like scrum, Kanban and pair programming techniques
• future proof approaches like microservice architecture, open source technologies, open APIs, SaaS
• open positions like Senior Developer, IT Architect, License Manager, IT project Manager, Service Delivery Manager, Service Responsible, Software Architect, Solution Architect or Transition Coordinator.
• a great workplace, which is built on servant leadership and Scania’s core values
• a stable and fun place to work, while also being ambitious and in a high-tech dynamic environment, where you contribute with your broad knowledge and unique background
• flexibility in workplace and time, because we believe in a good work-life balance
Please... Tell us where and how you would fit in, and don’t feel shy letting us know where and what you aim for in the future! We know that developing you will develop us and therefore we want to be that long term career partner to you. We look forward to receiving your application!
Want to know more?
If you would like to find out more, please don’t hesitate to contact Enrico Richiello (Recruitment Specialist) +46 70 0856227, Maria Söderman (Collaboration R&D, Architecture and Portfolio) +46 70 6682627, Richard de Geus (Embedded Process & Tools, 3rd party applications) +46 70 0812570, Gunpreet Kaur (Application design & development) +46 70 0827696 or Aishwarya Gundaiah (Application design & development) +46 8 553 50653.
Scania is a world-leading provider of transport solutions. Together with our partners and customers we are driving the shift towards a sustainable transport system. In 2018, we delivered 88 000 trucks, 8 500 buses as well as 12 800 industrial and marine engines to our customers. Net sales totalled to over SEK 137 billion, of which about 20 percent were services-related. Founded in 1891, Scania now operates in more than 100 countries and employs some 52 000 people. Research and development are concentrated in Sweden, with branches in Brazil and India. Production takes place in Europe, Latin America and Asia, with regional production centres in Africa, Asia and Eurasia. Scania is part of TRATON.SE. For more information visit www.scania.com.