Shape mobility for a more sustainable future!
NEVS is creating a strong foundation of skills for new technologies and innovations.
We have a committed passion to create and deliver iconic and desirable global products. By challenging conventions, we design premium electric vehicles and mobility experiences that are simple, engaging and distinctive, but that also shape a brighter, cleaner future for all.
We are now looking for a SW & Control System Simulation Engineer!
You will be part of the Chapter SW/Control System Test & Simulation, which is one of four competence teams within the SW Tribe. As a SW & Control System Simulation Engineer you will work in a team with simulation and test engineers that together perform different type of simulations of functions and systems in vehicles, how autonomous vehicles are used in city traffic, how different mobility solutions impact usage of vehicles, and development of plant models for MIL, SIL, HIL and VIL environments. The team is working closely together with other teams in different areas in a global organization.
We are looking for a creative and innovative engineer that are interested in develop our current as well as new type of simulations and simulation environments. You will join an agile organisation, where team work, empowered self-organising teams and quick learning cycles is a key to success. Thus you need to be a good team player and continuously strive to make the team successful.
We will ensure that you will have opportunities to grow and take on new challenges!
The role involves:
- Define and investigate what type of simulations and tools that should be used for different purposes and projects
- Simulation of city traffic to evaluate mobility solutions, usage of autonomous vehicles, and how different functions work in the vehicles
- Simulations of performance, range, energy consumption, longitudinal/lateral movement, thermal systems, battery systems or similar
- Develop simulations environments and plant models for MIL, SIL and HIL environments
- Analyze results, write reports and report issue and deviations
- Develop work processes for develop and perform simulations and simulation environments
We are looking for someone who has:
- Bachelor of Science or higher degree in Computer Science, Mechatronic or similar
- Experience of traffic simulations and how vehicles are used in a city
- Experience of Game development, Machine Learning and analysis of Big Data
- Experience of any type of simulations concerning performance, range, energy consumption, longitudinal/lateral movement, thermal systems, battery systems or similar
- Experience of Matlab/Simulink, Mathematica, C/Python, SUMO (Simulation of Urban Mobility) or similar
- Fluent in English both spoken and written
- Driver license for vehicle
To be successful in this role, you need to:
- Believe in our vision and future products
- Be a team player, problem solver, and quick to act
- Be flexible and open minded to a changing work environment
Great consideration will be given to your personal aptitude for the position!
The world is in need of change – and we at NEVS want to be part of driving it and at the same time shape life for generations to come. That’s why we focus on designing premium electric vehicles and smart mobility solutions that prove what’s best for one can be best for all. What we do is not simply providing a way to get around, it’s a chance to be part of something bigger. Electrification, connected vehicles, changing ownership models, and autonomous driving are just some of the important trends that are transforming our industry. Together with our partners and people like you, we are shaping mobility for a more sustainable future.
Join us for the ride
At NEVS, we are way pavers, change makers, solution finders. For us, the future is bright and mobility is clean. We see that every individual has a part to play in shaping a better, cleaner future for all.
As a company moving towards something new we give you the opportunity to develop and grow together with us. We believe that together we have the ability to create something that will have a positive impact on the future.
Sustainability is of great importance to us, not only when it comes to the environment but also when it comes to our employees. As a NEVS employee you will be given the opportunity to use our fitness facility on paid working time. You will also receive an additional yearly wellness grant.
In our organization we are always looking for new, smart technical solutions and ideas that will help us reach our common goal of a more sustainable future. Therefore we believe it’s important to listen to our employees and their opinions. After all, new perspectives are needed when you aim for change, we both encourage and reward this.
NEVS is a member of the Engineering Industries and covered by current collective bargaining agreement signed by Unionen / Sveriges Ingenjörer / Ledarna.
Note that selection work and interviews will start first after August 19th!
Prior to our recruitment process Nevs has taken a position on recruitment and marketing channels. We therefore decline decidedly, any contact from media sales, recruitment sites or similar companies!