Tekiva AB is looking for several experienced developers with industrial experience in preferably embedded system development (software and/or hardware). You will work as a consultant at customer premise. The assignment is performed in a global and multi-cultural environment. As a member of the team you will be involved throughout the product development cycle. your daily task will be analyzing requirements and implementing hardware/software according to product specifications.
- University level education in communication engineering, computer science, electrical engineering, information technology, physics or equivalent.
- Minimum three years experience of software development in one of C/C++, Java/Web or C#.
- Familarity with Embedded Linux and Android.
- Practical experience from product development.
- Excellent English skills, both verbal and in writing
- Good social and networking skills to support teamwork in project groups as well as ability to work independently
- Good communication and documentation skills
- For C/C++ developer position, experience from embedded real-time systems is highly appreciated.
- DSP algorithms implementation.
You are an experienced developer in software or hardware, preferable with a background in telecommunication product development. As a person you have a great interest in technology in general and enjoy working in a cross functional development team, including all development phases, such as studies, implementation, documentation and verification using agile development methods.
Tekiva AB is a consultancy company in telecommunication system development.