HCL is the world's largest entrepreneurship and Infrastructure Services division at HCL has managed IT infrastructure operations for more than 250 customers over the past two decades. HCL is driving value to businesses in Sweden's highly competitive economy by delivering information and communications technologies that are helping them build efficiencies, reach newer markets, and gain a competitive edge. HCL has established offices in the cities of Stockholm, Gothenburg, and Helsingborg to cater to its Swedish customers' business needs. As part of HCL's commitment to the Nordic region, the company has had a legal entity and a collective labor agreement in Sweden since 2012.
HCL's Nordic journey began in 1999 with a regional headquarters in Stockholm. Today we have 6 local offices and 3 Delivery Centers with over 2500 consultants doing transformational work for over 30 Nordic customers.
We have roles for Senior Developer/Technical Lead in Gothenburg Sweden, please find below the details:
Work Location - Goteborg, Sweden
Start Date - Immediate
Job Type - Full time -
Language Dependency - English
JOB DESCRIPTION for Senior Developer
Requested Technical Skills for this assignment in PIE / PIE RD application - POT delivery.
2. EJB 2.1/3.0
8. Knowledge in PL/SQL
9. Experience in VCC Customer Service Domain, PIE / PIE RD application and software download.
10. Experience from Automotive business
11. Agile / DevOps
Requested Soft Skills for this assignment in PIE / PIE RD application - POT delivery.
- Strong team player.
- Business oriented. Driven by a wish to understand the business processes we are supporting and the business needs and demands.
- An analytical mind-set and a high sense of quality in daily work. Good communications skills.
- Coaching and supporting attitude.
As a person you are structured and organized. You have a positive attitude and high working moral.
- Senior Developer and Technical Lead contributing in POT sprint teams working agile in DevOps.
Do you find this role interesting and suitable? Kindly apply sharing your resume with firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any information regarding the application or the role please reach out to email@example.com.
Union representatives for Gothenburg: Emil Bergvall (Emil.firstname.lastname@example.org)