Our customer in the automotive industry is looking for an experienced consultant in the Active Saftey area with knowledge of ISO26262.
This team out on site takes responsibility for the total coordination of the electrical realisation of Vehicle Dynamic functions and develop and maintain electrical system solutions according to the vehicle subsystems.
• Analyze, agree and define subsystem requirement based on functional-, legal-, architectual- and base-tech -requirement.
• Define, which ECU´s, sensors, actuators that will be involved and set the interface between the nodes.
• Create functional and technical safety concept in line with the ISO26262 standard
• Update functional and sub system implementation plan (tool LEQM), produce signals in Electra, and set diagnostic requirement in a database.
• M.Sc in Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
• Experience of industrial designing, Software electronic development and quality assurance
• Knowledge of Embedded Systems
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken
• Experience of Safety requirements, System Safety ISO 26262 within the automotive industry
• Driver’s license B
• Experience in Vehicle Dynamics area and foremost Brake system
• Experience of other electrical base technologies (e.g. network design or communication, diagnostics)
• Experience of AUTOSAR & Electra
• Well-organised, structured and proactive
• Business and performance driven
• Good communication and social skills
Engineering Partner is a growing consultant company, with offices in Gothenburg, Trollhättan and Södertälje. Since spring 2017 we are now also a part of a global company Assystem with 15 000 employees in 25 countries. We provide both consultants on site, and deliver complete assignments within product development together with Swedish and international partners. Through targeted efforts within component and system development, EP has become a prominent and established partner to our customers. We focus on having satisfied employees, they are the heart and soul of our organization. We are now looking to expand our team with more competent personnel.
We offer you:
- Challenging and stimulating assignments
- Possibilities for personal competence development
- Family oriented company policy
- Flat organization with quick decision making
- Other company benefits