You will work with process for executing a program or application with the intent of finding the software bugs and validating and verifying that the software solution (program or application) meet the business and technical requirements. You have the ability to create alternative solutions to advanced challenges for example, regarding verification and how different software functions can be improved.
The role demand that you are a skilled team player and deliver the right things at the right time with high quality. Mainly you work in Agile team with developers and are an integrated part of each development team and work closely with developers to ensure the quality of every release.
* Understanding for the whole software development lifecycle
* Experience to work with Scrum or other agile methods
* Knowledge within designing and building scalable and performing web applications and service
* Experience working with test tools for management and test cases, for example HP Quality Center, Rational ClearQuest ,Jira, ReQtest etc
* Experience in writing code, .Net/C# is meritorious
* ISTQB-certified is not a requirement but is a plus
* Fluent in spoken and written English and Swedish is necessary for the position
Seavus® is a software development and consulting company with a proven track-record in providing successful enterprise-wide business solutions. The company has over 600 employees worldwide and offers a variety of products and service options, successfully covering the European and US market from several offices in the world. Their expanding portfolio covers: BSS/OSS, CRM, CEM, Business Intelligence solutions, ALM, embedded programming, mobile and gaming solutions, managed services, as well as custom development, consultancy and resourcing. Seavus portfolio includes over 3,000 customers, among which leading worldwide telecoms and handset manufacturers, organizations from banking and finance industry, consumer electronics, technology, education, government, health, etc.