We are a Stockholm-based digital health startup operating since 2013. We’ve had over 30 million downloads and have helped countless people to live happier and healthier lives. We believe in a human approach to health, using data and behavioural science to try to help people live better lives.
We are looking for a Senior IOS Developer to join our mobile team.
You would be joining a small but experienced team that is responsible for the IOS client. We strive to write well-tested code that scales to the needs of our growing user base, and ultimately helps people to live healthier and happier lives. With great relations with Apple. Join our world-class team and help build the future of Lifesum!
- Objective C
- Flow controller
- Work in cross-functional teams to help design and deliver new user experiences.
- Contribute to the overall design of our infrastructure
- Help and mentor others when needed
What we expect from you
- Open, honest and collaborative worker
- At least 3 years of experience and confidence in architecture
- Fluent in Swift and ObjectiveC, and good understanding of the IOS Platform
- A passion for lean, clean and maintainable code
- A high level of curiosity
- The desire to grow and to share insights with others
- Fluent (written and verbal) English
- Experience with continuous integration
- UI and animation
What you can expect from us
There’s a few things about Lifesum that aren’t exactly the norm:
- Passion. All companies might claim this, but Lifesummers show real passion and dedication to their work. Our blame-free culture encourages experimentation, which helps us all learn and grow.
- Trust. We work with a little less formal structure than you might expect from other companies. This means more freedom to suggest, champion and set direction, but more responsibility to communicate well and get others on board. It works because we trust each other to work in the company’s best interest.
- Diversity. Our team comes from over 20 countries, and bring with them a rich mix of backgrounds, worldviews and working styles. We rely on these different perspectives to make sure we’re solving the right problems.
- Balance. We strive to maintain a good work-life balance, enabling people with families to feel at home here, as well as making the stress level manageable. If you are interested in exercising, we have group runs in good weather and the gym next door.
If you think this sounds exciting, we’d love to hear from you. Send us your resume and please tell us why you are interested in this particular position and why Lifesum is the place you want to be.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.