Researcher in signal processing, and communication
We are now looking for a Researcher to build and transfer technology competence to ensure technology leadership and profitable business for Ericsson by:
• Contributing to Ericsson technology strategy.
• Developing novel concepts, solutions and algorithms.
• Driving standardization.
• Introducing the solutions into product development.
• Presenting prototypes, concept demonstrations and publications.
• Perform, document and communicate research studies, measurements or computer simulations.
• Create new technical solutions and protect them with Intellectual Property Rights (IPR).
• Represent Ericsson in external fora such as standardization, university collaborations, and customer meetings.
• Supervise and coach other researchers.
• Develop research strategies.
• Develop evaluation tools, demonstrators or test beds.
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
• Education: PhD or MSc combined with previous experience.
• Hands on experience in Matlab or C++, Java, Python or any other object-oriented languages.
• Radio/communication background.
• Strong analytical skills and ability to acquire new knowledge and apply it in the job.
• Good communication skills in written and spoken English.
• Ability to formulate problems and solve them independently.
• Creativity and ability to work independently.
• Ability to develop and drive new ways of working, to produce research results in a more efficient way.
• Decisive and initiating actions.
• Working with people.
• Presention and communication skills.
• Applying expertise and technology.
Preferred Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
• Experience in machine learning will be a plus.
• Skills in supervising master thesis students and junior researchers.
• Ability to create Ericsson internal and external contact network.
Why is Ericsson a good place to work
Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people.