We are a Stockholm-based digital health startup, a unique collective of colorful individuals motivated by a common goal: to help create a world full of healthy, happy people. Our approach to human health is highly personalised, using technology, data and behavioural science to help people reach their health goals.
Today, the Lifesum app is available for iOS, Android, Apple Watch and Google Wear, having recently been featured by Apple, Google and Samsung. With more than 25 million registered usersworldwide, we’re helping people everywhere live happier, healthier lives.
We’re looking for a talented and passionate designer to join our Growth team. You will work with a cross-functional team of engineers, designers and data scientists which together will design, build and ship various experiments to help new users reach an AHA-moment faster, increase our user growthand monetization.
You should exhibit a thoughtful approach for producing the highest quality creative outputs that both satisfy our brand’s high visual design standards and drive strong business results. The ideal candidate has the ability to work in quick production cycles, and has an interest in how creative affects performance metrics. You have a great mix of visual acumen, creative thinking, and are passionate about having an impact in business metrics.
What you will do
- Design across multiple channels and platforms with analytical data in mind
- Participate in sprints, rapid prototyping, AB testing and other experiments
- Design, develop, and launch product experiences and landing pages addressing Activation, Retention and Monetization.
- Be flexible and open to participating in design efforts wherever they may be needed across our Growth team
What we expect from you
- + 3 years of experience
- Geeks out equally on performance metrics and design
- Proven success in using design experiments and iterations to boost business KPI's
- Solid understanding of performance and engagement design, as well as user experience and visual design
- Considers both quantitative and qualitative research when designing
You will report to our VP Growth. This role is based in Stockholm, Sweden.
What you can expect from us
There’s a few things about Lifesum that aren’t exactly the norm:
- Passion.Actions speak louder than words ever have. Every day, Lifesummers show the passion and dedication that has seen us climb to the very top. Our blame-free culture encourages experimentation, helping us all learn and grow.
- Trust.We’re not as formal as some, which means more freedom to suggest, champion and lead. This also means far greater personal responsibility - and we wouldn’t have it any other way. It works because we trust each other.
- Diversity.Including more than 20 nationalities, we enjoy a rich mix of cultures, worldviews and working styles - this is more than your average tech gig: these different perspectives make sure we’re solving the right problems.
- Balance.We want you to be happy - so go ahead! Talk food and health, exercise with others, live life and most of all, laugh! Learn what works for you and use that to help everyone.
If this sounds like your kinda gig, we'd love to hear from you. Send us your resume right away and tell us why you are interested in this position and why Lifesum and you are the perfect fit for each other.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of sex, transgender identity or expression, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation, or age.