Adverai is an AI platform for marketing measurement, optimisation, and automation. We leverage the latest technologies in data, machine learning, and visual insight generation.
Adverai has a friendly, informal culture and provides excellent growth opportunities and the ideal environment for a talented individual seeking a hands-on data science and machine learning role or consulting position.
This position is for a Head of Machine Learning who will take responsibility for driving forward our machine learning programmes for our Adverai Fabric product.
You will drive forward advanced data modeling and forecasting techniques for our platforms and applications. You will play a pivotal role in elevating our advanced analytics for the advertising industry.
Ideal candidates will have a strong academic background as well as technical skills including applied statistics, machine learning, data mining, and software engineering. Familiarity working with large-scale datasets and big data tools and techniques is preferred. The role is perfect for a team player with drive, curiosity, and exceptional communication skills. You love to solve problems creatively.
" You thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, and you are excited by the challenge of building something from the ground up."
* Perform research and engineering to advance platforms for intelligent machines
* Perform research that enables learning about images, video, or text
* Devise data-driven models for marketing attribution and prediction
* Carry out research and engineering on learning architectures for marketing and advertising time-series based data
* Contribute to Adverai product development for data science
* Advertising attribution model engineering
* Advertising recommendation systems
* Natural Language Understanding model engineering
* Generative Narrative engineering (text and visual annotations)
* High dimensional data processing and dimensionality reduction techniques
* Experience in machine learning algorithm development
* Exposure to Neural networks and deep learning tools such as Torch, pyTorch, TensorFlow
* Knowledge in Python or other related programming language
* Experience in machine learning, AI, optimization, computer science, statistics, applied mathematics, or data science
* Experience solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches
* Ability to manipulate and analyze complex, large scale, high-dimensionality data
* Experience building systems based on machine learning and/or deep learning methods