EMG´s tech team works as an in-house tech department whose responsibility is to assist the rest of the company by providing a technical platform and technical solutions that support the business, and our vision about helping everyone in the world find their education. We are a growing company! And now we need you to strengthen our Business Unit. Are you ready to work in a successful organization driven by performance, passion and professionalism? Then you might be our latest star!
The EMG Family
As a member of the EMG Family you will be working with a young, international group based at EMG´s headquarters in Stockholm. At EMG we face exciting prospects and interesting challenges on a daily basis. We believe in lifelong learning, and continuous development of our tech representatives internally and externally with some of the best trainers in the world. Ambition, drive and great ideas help us reach our goals – join us in the making of your career!
As a Software Developer you will work with a team who consists of designers, full-stack developers, and those responsible for our IT infrastructure. You will be a part of a team working together to set goals to optimize and develop our platform. You will also work with the latest technologies, including cloud computing and server-less technologies.
What Technologies are we working with?
- Latest versions of .NET, C# and ASP.NET MVC
- Entity Framework and Microsoft SQL Server
- Elasticsearch and Redis
- JQuery, TypeScript, Knockout.js and Angular
- Cloud-computing through Amazon AWS
- Agile software development
- Continuous integration and delivery
Who are we looking for?
- Experience in programming (.NET, C #, ASP.NET MVC, or equivalent) and web development
- Experienced with relational databases (MS SQL or equivalent)
- Experienced with version control systems, preferably Git
- Experienced with cloud platforms (preferably AWS)
- Experienced with distributed architectures (REST, WCF, Queue-based)
To be successful in this position you are passionate about development. You are driven, positive and like to take initiative. You enjoy working in an inspiring environment and thrive for challenges. You manage your time effectively, are attentive to details and enjoy the possibility to work with new technologies and patterns.
What can we offer you?
- Ability to work with cutting-edge technologies
- Opportunity to work on large-scale cloud-hosted solution
- Freedom to help, plan and lead system architecture decisions in a fast-growing company
- An international work environment with colleagues from Spain, Russia, UK, US, Germany, China and many others
- Plenty of space for initiatives and original ideas. We welcome them! We want them!
- A part of a dedicated and experienced Tech team who cares deeply for the end user
- Exciting projects like EMG Tech Hackaton
- Monday breakfast and regular team lunches, team activities (travels) and fun events
- Summer and Christmas parties, Kick Off at Lillsved, Friday beers, Monthly After Works
Do you think this sounds interesting?
Send your application to us today! If you have any questions, please contact Frida Björkman, Recruitment Manager at 076039 28 97.