You will be working with software development and service for Energy Opticon's software, Energy Optima 3, for economical optimization of the energy production, load forecasts, energy trading and optimization of the district heating network.
The work consists both of programming in the present code and advanced programming for new functions and challenges.
The system is well-known in the energy sector in many parts of Europe and has been on the market since 1989. Due to big demands for our products in many countries, we need an additional employee that will be based in Lund.
We are situated in a creative business environment at Ideon Science Park in Lund, Sweden.
You’ll be working with a diverse team of developers, both males and females, with different ages and backgrounds, in a stable and growing IT company.
You have a degree in programming and software development and work experience within the same field.
Your work tasks:
• Programming in Microsoft .NET/VB.NET/C# for new and existing software modules of the company’s software products.
• Realization of customer specific interfaces and reports by using .NET services, SQL Servers SSIS packages and SSRS reports. Education for this can be added from Energy Opticon.
• Solving customer support problems.
Your personal characteristics and other competencies:
• You personality is in line with the company core values:
o Be a Team-player
o Take Responsibility for results
o Be Open and Straight-Forward
o Be Positive and Friendly
o Take Initiative
o Strive for Competence and Structure
o Be Service-minded
• Knowledge in .NET/VB.NET/C#, TSQL, Windows Forms Applications, Web API, Entity Framework, Web Services, Windows Services, MSSQL SSIS/SSRS
• Work experience within this field.
• Good knowledge and interest in computer software programming and IT systems.
• Language skills: Fluent in English. Knowledge in Swedish is important. If this is lacking, the applicant is supposed to learn it within 0,5 years after employment. German and/or French is a plus.
For more information about the company, see www.energyopticon.com.
Energy Opticon is, with its unique software Energy Optima 3, since 1989 one of the largest suppliers of specialized economical production optimization, accurate load forecasting, optimization of the district heating network and trading support tools for energy companies.
Our long experience and know-how, together with our cooperation with our customers and friendly and service-minded staff are trademarks to the company.
Energy Opticon is widely represented through our many customers and our large international partner companies.
Our software Energy Optima 3 is a very powerful decision support software, which provides accurate load and price forecasts, and a common basis for the planning of energy production and energy trading. It also helps energy companies to reduce emissions and reduce costs.
Our office is situated at Ideon Research Center in Lund, in a dynamic and attractive environment. Our team is very diverse, with many different competencies, backgrounds and ages.