At least 4 years' experience in working with offshore development teams in South East Asia.
At least 5 years' experience in EPiServer CMS, E-Commerce Development Or Frontend development
At least 5 years' experience in C#, ASP.Net, MS SQL and web development
- Have experience in using NoSQL.
- Have experience in Elastic Search, Lucence or Solr indexing in C# will be a plus.
- Have experience in using design patterns such as Dependency Injection, Inversion Of Control, Singleton, Factory, Façade and C# frameworks that provided support for those coding patterns.
- Have experience in using cache solutions: http cache, output cache, distributed caches, synchronized caches.
- Good knowledge in building testable software, abstraction layers, and mock objects. Good experience in unit test frameworks such as Microsoft VS2010/2012/2015/2017 unit test, NUnit etc...
- Complete and throughout understanding about web application life cycle and request life cycle of ASP.NET.
- Be structured, solution-oriented and have good problem-solving skills
- Thrive well in a creative and changing environment
- Have good communication skills in English and it's a plus it you know Vietnamese
- Experience in multi-browser development support and building user interfaces that validate according to W3C, following the latest accessibility standards.
- Additional experience and knowledge within these areas below is preferable but not required:
- HTML5, CSS3, Windows azure, Amazon EC2/S3.
- SharePoint, Umbraco, Drupal.
Successful candidates can expect competitive remunerations and a dynamic, conducive working environment.
We believe that training and education is key to your and the team's success, so we strive to create an open environment where we discuss our code, share ideas, and do informal code reviews. For this progressive idea-sharing environment purpose, you will be receiving relevant training on current and future technologies.
Other benefits include:
- Attractive salary and bonus package
- Annual bonuses and monthly allowances based on Labor Law and NITECO policy.
- Being a part of a competent team in an international company with a strong growth potential.
- Working in a progressive environment and state of the art working space with dual monitors and a wonderful view over the Stockholm city skyline.
- Please submit your application letter and updated resume with " Senior .NET Bridge Engineer " in the subject line via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include your contact detail, phone number, current and expected salary.
- Applications are processed on first come first serve basis and only short-listed candidates will be notified.
- Unqualified application will not be returned.
We like the person to have an open creation and collaborative mindset. be person that has a can do, will do attitude. Be presentable and well-behaved in customer interactions.
Nice office at Openplan central Stockholm.
Norrtullsgatan 6, 5tr, SE-113 29 Stockholm, Sweden