HCL is the world's largest entrepreneurship and Infrastructure Services division at HCL has managed IT infrastructure operations for more than 250 customers over the past two decades. HCL is driving value to businesses in Sweden's highly competitive economy by delivering information and communications technologies that are helping them build efficiencies, reach newer markets, and gain a competitive edge. HCL has established offices in the cities of Stockholm, Gothenburg, and Helsingborg to cater to its Swedish customers' business needs. As part of HCL's commitment to the Nordic region, the company has had a legal entity and a collective labor agreement in Sweden since 2012.
HCL's Nordic journey began in 1999 with a regional headquarters in Stockholm. Today we have 6 local offices and 3 Delivery Centers with over 2500 consultants doing transformational work for over 30 Nordic customers.
We are hiring for a Senior engineer in Identity Management in Gothenburg, Sweden. Please apply for the role if you are interested it is suitable for you:
Senior engineer in Identity Management
We are a team global team based in Sweden and India that is looking for a colleague who wants to help us develop and maintain Identity Management solutions within the Identity and Access Management area. We deal with, among other things, personal and organizational items and synchronize information from numerous sources to a number of target environments. This controls access to applications and objects, invoicing, etc. at the same time as information is protected against unauthorized access.
We also have large panel of assignments and we are integrating new large customers on regular basis. We have an extensive experience in the field and our expertise is bespoken and recognized, it offers you the chance to learn more and develop. We have a large installation of mainly Microsoft and IBM identity and security products and .Net/Java/Java Script code but the area is expanding with more platforms. In addition to deliver existing services we have a full order book of new mission, further development and new technologies. This is where you come in...
We are now looking for a senior infrastructure engineer with skills and experiences in the identity management area that can participate in the daily work to deliver a high quality service to our customers. We are performing large transformation projects where Microsoft cloud security and IBM ISIM management components are the foundation for future high-end cloud security and identity management platform.
This is what we want you to know:
Knowledge and have experience in Identity and Access Management technology including multiple tools like MS FIM or MIM (mandatory), IBM ISIM (optional), Azure AD, SAML, etc... , experience in the programing area like .Net, java and Java Script is of course a bonus. You must have experience in infrastructure, preferably from large installations and be familiar with AD, AD-LDS, LDAP, IBM components like Web Sphere, DB2, TDS, MS-SQL and SSIS, etc. infrastructure components.
English is a requirement.
Experienc - 5+years
As Senior IDM engineer you will perform the following activities:
- Identity Management-related operations and maintenance
- Able to perform the typical tasks of an operations engineer, including:
- Installation and configuration
- Software and system administration
- Monitoring and analysis of monitoring statistics
- Change implementation
- Troubleshooting and root cause analysis
- Process execution tasks
- Interact with IDM developers, other operations engineers and technical architects to support the analysis and design of feature requests and integrations between IDM services and other systems/applications.
- Assist with performing technical qualifications of new requests in collaboration with IDM developers.
- Take responsibility for competence sharing within the team for continuous competence development.
- Take responsibility for the overall quality of all delivered work, and takes an active role in the ensuring the stability and performance of the system.
- Able to autonomously perform root cause analysis, support tasks or general configuration and optimization of the system.
How we want you to be:
- Most of us can learn anything it only takes a different length of time. It is harder with what we call personality and soft values. It is possible to influence but we don't have time to wait...
- That is why we want the following description to apply to you!
- Communicative and knowledgeable engineer which has preferably worked in IDM implementation teams previously and has an interest in accelerating his/her career in a dynamic and challenging environment.
- Curious and eager to learn more
- Open for new technical areas and cultures
- Proactive and take initiative
- Well organized and structured
- Likes to share what you know
- Fun to work with
As a person, you are structured and organized, communicative and you are a team player. You have a positive attitude and high working moral.
Do you find this role interesting and suitable? Kindly apply sharing your resume with Kailashkenjale@firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
For any information regarding the role please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Union representatives for Gothenburg:
Emil Bergvall - email@example.com